MEDICAL MALPRACTICE – NEGLIGENT GALLBLADDER SURGERY.
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE – MEDICATION ERROR
MEDICAL MALPRACTICE – FAILURE TO TIMELY DIAGNOSE CRANIOSYNOSTOSIS
- A misshapen skull, with the shape depending on which of the cranial sutures are affected,
- An abnormal feeling or disappearing "soft spot" (fontanel) on your baby's skull,
- Slow or no growth of the head as your baby grows,
- Development of a raised, hard ridge along affected sutures, and
- Increased pressure within the skull (intracranial pressure).